IMPORTANT COVID-19 Shipping Info
Worldwide transportation services have been badly impacted by the virus, therefore, it is important to understand that items are not going to be shipped, transported and fulfilled as quickly as usual.
Updated COVID-19 - Shipping times:
- North America = 1-4 weeks from warehouse to your door.
- International = 2-4 weeks from warehouse to your door.
In case of high demand, shipping might take longer. Click here for full refund information.*
Thank you for your understanding.
We Ship Worldwide & offer Free Shipping for all orders!
Our goal is to offer you the best shipping options, no matter where you live. We deliver to hundreds of customers across the world everyday. We ensure that we are available for questions or any other communication with our valued customers at all times.
The time frame for order delivery is divided into two parts:
1) Processing Time: Order verification, tailoring, quality check and packaging. All orders are sent to the manufacturer for dispatch within 24-hours after the order is placed. The manufacturer and national post from the country of origin process the orders, which takes an additional 2 - 4 days.
2) Shipping Time: This refers to the time it takes for items to be shipped from our warehouse to the destination.
North American delivery takes between 6 - 24 days to arrive at destination. *During COVID-19, shipping time is 1-4 weeks.
- US orders are shipped by e-packet, which is a US Postal Service product. In case of high demand, shipping might take longer.
International delivery takes about 10 - 26 business days to arrive at destination. *During COVID-19, shipping time is 2-5 weeks.
In case of high demand, shipping might take longer. Click here for all refund information.
Why does my order arrive in different packages despite being ordered at the same time?
Our passion to deliver to you authentic, quality and minimalistic decoration has fuelled our desire to collaborate with many suppliers around the world. Although many of our products are inspired from Scandinavian Countries, we source our products from Canada, the United States, Asia and Europe. The slight drawback of working with suppliers from many different countries is that delivery times vary and products sometimes arrive at different times despite being on one order. This, however, allows us to keep our costs down, our carbon-footprint low, and our quality high.
I ordered multiple packages, but only received one. What is happening?
At Nordic Peace, we strive to pass on the best possible pricing to our valued customers. because so, we have create partnership with suppliers from various parts of the work. Please wait a little longer, the rest of your shipment will arrive soon. Thank you.
Taxes and Duties
Nordic Peace is not responsible for any import duties or taxes. Some of our products come from international suppliers and there may be import duties and or taxes imposed by your government, especially if you live outside of the USA.
2020 Nordic Peace